Tuesday, July 21, 2009

No More Rug Burned Knees for Fi

While going through some boxes of old clothes to donate to Goodwill I came across these gems.

I was about to toss them in the Goodwill pile when I suddenly recalled seeing something about making baby leg warmers aka Baby Legs out of knee socks.

So naturally I googled it and found this blog post. I thought that looked pretty darn easy. So last night I took the socks over to my Mom's and within 5 minutes we had these.

Here is Fiona kicking it in her new homemade Baby Legs. No more rug burn on her knees! Yay!

4 comments:

Multiple personalities.. said...

That's awesome! I've seen similar items in stores, and I think its great that you made your own. Your little girl is sooo cute! Nice to meet you via SITS!

Tricia said...

Recycling I luv them great idea now I"ll have to make some for my guy his poor knees look awful from falling down

Regan said...

That is AWESOME! Plus super cute!

monica said...

Very cute! Great recycling idea! Stopping in from SITS to say Hi!