Monday, July 13, 2009

Fit by Labor Day

Photobucket

So I blogged the other day about the Body After Baby Challenge that Samantha over at MamaNotes is hosting. Well, today is the first day. Head on over to her blog and check out everyone's "before" pictures. We are all gonna knock your socks off in 8 weeks when you see the "after" pictures. I am excited to get started.


My goals for these 8 weeks are:

1. Lose 8 pounds (about a pound a week). I am starting out at 129 pounds. Hopefully, down to 121 when we are done and back into a few of my old pants.


2. Get rid of my "mom" arms. Tone up my flabby arms.


3. Start eating healthier so that I set a better example for my daughter.


4. Feel better about myself physically and embrace the changes in my body.


My dreaded "before" pictures:


My plan is to eat healthier. We are bad at eating out too much, which is bad for our health and bad for our wallets. I am going to make an effort to be better at planning out meals for the week, so we don't get sucked into eating fast food so often. I also plan to work out at least 3x a week and get out and go on more walks.

Wish me luck! And good luck to all the other mamas out there participating too!

3 comments:

Regan said...

Good luck! Stick with it!

p.s. Your "dreaded before" body is not bad AT ALL!

Chanda the Eco-Cheap Mom said...

Looks like we are starting out at the same weight. A pound or so a week...no problem! We can most definitely reach our goals!

Sarah said...

You actually look really great! But I know what it feels like to feel icky!