Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Me Monday


Have you done something you are not proud of this week? Were your kids out of control? Did you lock yourself in the bathroom just to get 5 minutes of alone time? Then join in the free therapy session and head over to MckMama's blog and participate in "Not Me" Monday.

This week I definitely did not let my child run around the house diaper-less to try and clear up a nasty rash.

I most certainly did not leave the room for any length of time while said baby was diaper-less. That would just be asking for trouble. I am far to smart to do something like that.

There is no way that I returned to the room to find that my angelic daughter had finger painted my carpet, chair, and herself with her own feces. Not my daughter!

I didn't gag a little (or a lot) when I had to clean up the masterpiece my daughter had created, including some "chunks" of the previous nights dinner.

And lastly, I definitely didn't finally deduce that the diaper rash culprit was in fact peaches, immediately after feeding my daughter again. Nope, I'm a much better mother than that. I pay much closer attention to her diet and what may or may not be causing problems.

2 comments:

Megan R. said...

Hi-LARIOUS! Check out my latest post, I had a similar pooptastic adventure.

ECormisull said...

Oh my gosh...that's horrible!!!