Saturday, September 12, 2009

Husker Saturday

We love our Nebraska Cornhuskers. Naturally, Fiona needed something red to wear on Saturdays during football season. Since Husker baby gear is a ridiculously overpriced, I decided to make her a dress. My Mom and I found some cute red corduroy and a little red "N" to go on the the front. We were a little slow, so we didn't get it made by the first game of the season, but it is all ready to go for today.
The dress turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself. However, it is just a little bit long. I think we are going to leave it though, because at least she should be able to wear it all season.

Fiona is all ready to cheer on the Huskers in today's game. She had a blast crawling around and getting loads of attention at the game last week. She probably thought it was a party just for her with all the attention she was getting and all the food she got to eat. We breed our Husker fans young ;)

Fi says "Who wants to be a cheerleader? I want to be quarterback."

Go Huskers!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow! You did an awesome job on the dress. You could sell that for tons of $$.
Fi is an adorable little Husker.

Lori said...

That is SOOOO cute!

Megan R. said...

That's adorable! I really wish I had some sewing skills!

Jessica said...

That is a really cute idea/dress. Love it!