Friday, August 7, 2009

Who's Smile?

When you have a baby everyone immediately tries to figure out if the baby looks more like Mom or Dad. The debate has been going on at our house since Fiona was born. I think that she looks a lot like both of us. She does look a lot like me, but there is a lot of her Dad there too. Nathan doesn't agree. He thinks she only looks like me. Help us settle this debate. Who do you think she looks more like? Pictures of me on the left side about the same age as Fiona, and pictures of my husband on the right side.























4 comments:

Amber Liddle said...

She's got your eyes, but your husband's nose. My husband and I go through the same with Ingrid--she looks like each of us, as it should be :)

Jessica said...

She has got some of your DH's features, and yours, too...a nice mix. Oh, and I am assuming that is your mom holding you...you look a lot like her.

Crissy said...

I think she's got the perfect mix! And I have to agree with Jessica..you look a lot like your mom!

ECormisull said...

I definitely think she has Nathan's eyes and your chin and smile.