Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rest of the Thankfuls

Okay, so the weekend was crazy and I didn't get these posted.
Day 26:  I'm thankful for getting together with family and friends and eating lots of yummy food.
Day 27:  I'm thankful for finding some good deals on Christmas presents and not getting trampled at Target.
Day 28:  I'm thankful for Fiona's birthday party going well.  It seemed like she had a lot of fun, even though the pinata ended up terrifying her.  I still can't believe my baby is 2.
Day 29:  I'm grateful that my girls have lots of grandparents/aunts/uncles/friends to spoil them rotten.  They sure do love each and every one of them.
Day 30:  I'm thankful that all of Fiona's new birthday toys kept her and Miss G very occupied all day long.  Ahh, peace and quiet.
Tuesday:  I'm thankful all the things in my life that I still take for granted and anything else I forgot about.

No comments: