Sunday, November 14, 2010

Day 14

I'm thankful that I discovered that I really enjoy cooking.  I used to hate to cook and really dreaded dinner time.  I'm not going to lie, we ate out a lot.  Then we figured out that Callie was milk/soy intolerant and I had to radically change the way that I approached meal times.  In the process of figuring out what I could/couldn't eat and reading lots of MSPI blogs/recipes, I found a love of cooking.  I actually look forward to dinner time (well the cooking part, not the children melting down part) because cooking has become a stress reliever for me.  I enjoy reading cooking blogs and trying out new recipes or trying to adapt old recipes to make them safe.  It probably wouldn't have happened (or at least not for awhile) if Callie hadn't been MSPI.  I guess there was a silver lining after all.

No comments: