Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Splish, Splash

Princess Fiona's Grandpa bought her a baby pool for the backyard last weekend. Isn't it cute?


Yesterday, we tried it out since it was like 100 degrees with unGodly humidity. A little back story for those of you who don't know, Fi is the hotest baby ever. I've known a lot of babies and she wins the award. She pours buckets of sweat when the temperature goes above 75. This winter, I had all these cute fleece outfits that people had bought for her, but I couldn't put any of those on her because she immediately overheated and got heat rash. So being a hot blooded baby she loves to be naked and she loves the water. I couldn't wait to take her out to sit in the pool because she loves the bath so much.
After the initial bad mommy moment where I turned to grab the camera and she rolled backwards and got all wet (the water was a little chilly and I think it startled her), she loved it. She sat out there chewing on stuff and splashing in the water for 30 minutes and would have continued to play, but mommy was overheating sitting in the sun beside her.


She thought the floating pillow was the best toy ever. What a great present. Thanks Grandpa!

1 comment:

FallnAngel said...

AWWW, she's so cute! I love that it has built in shade