Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Last Saturday we went to the Bellevue Berry Farm and Pumpkin Patch.  The girls' Aunt Maggie was in town on fall break from college, so we took her and her friend, Barb with us.  Fiona was loving the giant playground area.  They had tire swings shaped like horses.
 Callie loves it when Mommy carries her around in the Moby.  She's just happy as a clam to watch her big sister tear around.
 Anything that remotely resembles a sphere is a ball according to Fi.  Pumpkins fall in that category, so naturally, we heard a lot of the word "ball".
I tried to get a cute picture of the girls, but my photography assistant (ahem, Nathan) was not quite quick enough.  Out of about 100 pictures this one turned out okay.

I made Nathan take this picture with me. I thought it was funny.
 
 Fiona wanted to pick up each and every pumpkin we came across in the pumpkin field.  She decided this one was too heavy.
So she found one more her size. 
 Fi loves her Aunt "Nangi".
 She was less than impressed with the hay rack ride.  She did like picking out pieces of straw out of the bales and throwing them one at a time off the side though.
 A pretty good family photo :)
Wish my hair hadn't been in Calina's face because this is such a cute picture otherwise.
We had a great time at the pumpkin patch.  I can't wait to carve up our pumpkins.  I love fall :)

No comments: