Monday, September 20, 2010

"Trust Me. You'll Look Fabulous."

Fiona loves to play with stickers.  I have an entire box full of cheapy stickers that I
used to use as therapy prizes, so I will often give her a sheet of stickers and piece of paper when I need to keep her busy for a few minutes to run to the bathroom or throw in a load of laundry.  She is usually really good and only sticks them on the paper.  Even when she does stick them to the furniture they are pretty cheapy and old, so they don't really stick very well.
The other day I gave her a sheet and went to change the laundry.  Fiona apparently decided to get creative and thought her sister needed a little decorating.
Callie was just sitting happily while her sister decorated her.
"Wait a minute.  These aren't permanent, are they??"

No comments: