Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Gro Baby

So one of the cloth diapers that I have wanted to try is called Gro Baby. Go to this link and check them out.
http://www.thenaturalbabyco.com/grobaby%E2%84%A2-ic-11_16.htm
They are a one size diaper, so no need to buy multiple sizes which is much better for the pocket book. They have an adjustable rise, like the Bum Genius one size diapers which we are liking right now. The difference with the Gro Baby's is that the soaker is a snap in, so instead of the whole diaper getting dirty, just the soaker does, so you can reuse the shell. In that way, they are more like my prefolds and covers.
Plus, a big bonus is that the soaker material is organic, so it is good for Fiona's little tushy.
And did I mention the super cute colors. I love the bright colors the diaper shells come in.
These diapers are definitely on my list of diapers I want to try out.

No comments: