Thursday, July 5, 2012

Big Girl Date

We had been seeing the previews for the new Disney Brave movie for quite some time.  Fiona was dying to see it and had been asking since the first previews came out.  I thought the movie looked pretty cute so I was excited to take her to the movie.  She had only been to the movie theater one other time for Beauty and the Beast with Nathan and he said it was a disaster because she talked through the whole thing and wouldn't sit still.  It had been a couple of months so I wasn't too worried about it.  We invited my sister, Maura, and my BFF, Eileen, to go with us and left the little girls home with their Daddy.

Fiona was super excited. She talked about it all morning.  She looks a little tired because I actually had to wake her up from a nap to go.
Fiona did great at the movie.  There were a few places in the movie with bears that she got a little nervous about.  She also drank an entire glass of pop during the movie, so she was kind of bouncing off the walls by the end of the movie.

After the movie we walked over to Jones Bros. Cupcakes for a special treat.  Usually when we go there the girls split a cupcake, but since Callie wasn't there I let her have one of her own.
She was pretty excited about the cupcake.  It looked like a cupcake bomb went off under her chair.

She was literally bouncing around after all that sugar. 
Being silly with Maura and Eileen
My silly monkey girl and me

Fiona wore her Merida hair clip to the movie.  She was super excited about it. 

You can get one too in my etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/101733387/merida-brave-princess-inspired-ribbon

No comments: