Saturday, January 22, 2011

8 Months, Baby!

Callie Jean is 8 months old today.  The poor thing has pretty much spent the entire last month being sick with colds and ear infections.  Even with all the crud she hasn't slowed down much.  A few days after I wrote her 7 month post she started really crawling.  Now she alternates between crawling on her knees and crawling on her toes.  She has also started pulling up on everything.  Callie is trying hard to keep up with those big girls.  She wants to be everywhere they are.

Still no teeth.  One of these days she will probably get a whole mouth full.

Calina is also still very sensitive to dairy.  I keep hoping that she is going to outgrow it, but it hasn't happened yet.

She has also become quite the Mama's girl lately.  I'm hoping that it is due to all the illness.  We're putting our new Ergo to good use lately, since she wants Mommy to hold her a lot.

Happy 8 months, baby girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi!

I’m Sam from The Mom and Dad Reviews. I’m wondering if you’re from Omaha. I’m looking to get a group together of Omaha bloggers to meet once a month to chat and have some coffee! I’m looking for our first date to be near the end of Feb. I thought Panera Bread next to Oakview Mall would be a nice place for our first meeting.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please shoot me an email at:
TheGiveawayQueen at hotmail dot com

Hope to hear from you soon!
Sam
http://www.themomanddadreviews.com/