Friday, August 6, 2010

Quick Trip to Colorado

My Mom, my sister Maura, the girls, and I took a quick trip out to Colorado for a long weekend.  It was nice to be able to take Calina out so that our family could see her while she is still little.  Both girls were angels on the trip.  They even slept!
Callie is such a happy baby (as long as Mommy doesn't eat dairy or soy)
Smelling flowers with GG
I love this picture of Fiona and her Aunt Maura.
One very tired girl. She hung out on the chair like that for about 10 minutes, before I went and put her down for a nap.

1 comment:

Amber Liddle said...

How fun to be able to see family :) I can't believe how big Calina is already!!

You won my giveaway, by the way, congrats! Please email me your shipping info at virginmary7 (!at) hotmail.com Thanks!