Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's a ...

GIRL!!!












That's right, Fiona will be getting a little sister :)
I think it is pretty convenient because now we don't have to repaint Fiona's room.  Nathan was really hoping for a boy, so he's a little disappointed.  I'm sure he'll get over it quickly.  I know this little girl will have him wrapped around her finger, just as tight as Fiona has him wrapped around hers.

She was not terribly cooperative, so we didn't get too many cute shots.  I think the 3d is pretty creepy looking, but it looks like she was smiling in this one.  She was sucking away on her thumb through most of the ultrasound.
Baby girl looks healthy, now we just have to settle on a name.
I, however, failed my one hour glucose test, so have to go in for the long 3 hour one again.  Say some prayers, because I don't think I'll survive pricking my finger every day.

9 comments:

Jessie Kaitlin said...

Congrats on your little girl!

amanda said...

CONGRATS!!! my hubby loves having three girls. (and our son too) but the girls for sure have him wrapped tightly around their fingers...and toes!! lol. :0) yay!! can't wait to hear a name. i love fiona. if we make it to 'f' i'll have to keep that in mind. congrats again!!

Amber Liddle said...

Yay for sisters! Congrats :)

Regan said...

YEA! Congratulations!

Amanda said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiona will love having a sister!! And with them being so close in age they will be the best of friends! :)

Messy Mommy said...

It does look like she's smiling! Now you'll just have to try again for a boy! :)

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Congrats on having a little girl! Good luck!

Shalee- Be Speechless said...

Congrats on having a little girl! Good luck!

Messy Mommy said...

Thanks for following! I've given you an award on my blog!

aliasblogger.blogspot.com